News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Not Getting Across。


Today mamaー

Before I bought the white thing above the one spo's boots that I uploaded earlier

To the shop assistant-san 【can't this get dragged along】 I asked that

Shop assistant-san…【hm………?】 was like that

I said dragged along in Hakata dialect so、 seems like it didn't get acrossー


In Tokyo it's dragged along right (・Д・)

But I just talked about this with mama yesterday


Even if you say zorobiku in Tokyo、 it won't get across

Even though I've been told that it's used today


Only at that moment Reina did a gesture to other person

Even to the same Japanese there's a word that's not getting across isn't theree


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment