News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 15, 2010

First Showing♪


Hehhehhee
Today there's a lot of first showing material
The next I'll show the assault reporting spot's appearanceー

Yay yaーy




It's fun but……
There's also times when I'm a little at a loss

Absentmindedness。(lol)
↓↓↓↓↓



As expected with regular member I can go with the usual pace buut。。。
With the influential figure though…

It's the first meeting so if they thought what's with this random speaking girl

I'd really get 【chiーn。(━_━)】 (lol)





Recently I've been looking forward to watch assault report at homepage




↑Doing my best






From now on too I'll do my best at assault reporting

Yossha



Everyone check the homepage okー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment