News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 15, 2010

It'sーaーPaarーty♪


Now then

Today's entry I'll make this the laーst

②nd recording's outfit and

The pics I took with Eri I'll keep it for tomorrow



Today was also a solid 1 day
Even though according to time it's long、the recording's finished in a flash


Ah。

Come to think of it the sweets that's bought by manager-san today……







Perfectly all Galbo

I do like Galbo but

No matter how much I like it Galbo ③ times continuously is amazing (lol)


And then today stylist-san also brought sweets



Apple cake
The truth is at this pic it's already half eaten。。。(lol)

Halfway I realized that I haven't taken a pic yet

And then another 1☆





Cookie
Today a sweets party was made
It was deliciousー(´∀`)


So then look forward to the pic I'll upload again tomorrow ok

Good niーght


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment