News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Recording's Appearance Part2☆


Thanks for waitiing

The next one is the appearance during recordingー

There's a lot so prepare yourself


Eri was really nervous

Of course she would

It's the 3rd time right

Reina's also nervous you know?


Only when I was told that it's ⑤ seconds left





In the middle Eri 『Reina aren't you nervous』 asked me that

Reina wasn't at all so

『Noーpe』 when I answered that she was very surprised

But it was still at the stage's wing

Reina at the wings isn't really nervous

During singing I'd get more and more nervous




I'll upload more and more










The pics aren't blocking right?








The end that was the recording's appearanceー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment