News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shriek of the Eyebags【Sweat;】


Otsukareinaー

The dark circles under Reina's eyes are reaching the limits。。。(lol)




Today I did 3 performance but

Since morning I started activity for

1 day was relatively quick (°O °)

It means it was that much fun huh





Fans' every single words made me energeticー


Ah

Doesn't mean I wasn't energetic ok?

Means I became more energetic ok


But my body seems like it's going to reach the limits soonー so today I'll rest early



Before that presenting today's clothes



Cute isn't iーt




It's really easy to move in this clothes you knowー






Tomorrow I'll also do my best at Single Eventー

Good niーght


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment