News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fo…Fo……Four o'clock……(`◇´;


Morrningー

Today woke up at half past 4 o'clock Reina-chaーn

With quite a strange tensionー ( ) yeーs




From morning I've rolled rolled my hair

Today there's a Hello! Channel 's photoshoot

After that a Single Event


N~~~~~~~





Today is a long 1day。




↑This black fluff is one spo

This can become not only hat but also muffler and it's easy to pair with any clothes

I really like iit

By the way I also have a white onーe


There's even a leopard patterned

I don't buy it though…

But Iーwantーitー


And so today I'll also ganbareina。


Ah。。。

I might be hungry (´°Д°)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment