News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Can't Go Oーーn↓↓


Yahho

For Hello! Channel 's photoshoot I walked around Shibuya

In this getup…

With this face☆…

Jyajyan




Right in the middle of Shibuya in this getup is standing out riーght

Too fun





Today you knowー【Let's make the street cleanー】 for that project

I even have a number on my back and full of motivationー





Ahaha






Commence garbage collection




Normally when I'm walking I don't see below you knowー(°O °)

When I look closely there's a lot of cigarettes or empty cans lying around so

Everyone shouldn't just throw it away like that ok




Burnable trash is the red bag☆

Unburnable trash enters the green bag☆ー

By the way Reina was working hard with a green bag (*´艸`)






↑Pick them up with this kind of stick (lol)





It's Shibuya so as expected there's a lot of peopleー

Around the station youngsters

『Tanaka 』 called me like that







…I pretended not to notice (lol)

Because 『Tanaka』 you know?


It's scary isn't it lol


『Reina-chan』 if it's that I'd turn around and wave my hand though hehehe (lol)

Somehow Tanaka has thorn right

Notーtheーproblem? lol


The heck lol

Sorry



Today with these so many people I made Shibuya clean



It was fuun




Just now I've arrived at Single Event's stage

Dressing room is out of range Tanaka is really dying。。。

I'm so disappointed (lol)


That's why now I'm running up the stairs to a place with signal and while listening to music

I'm making the blogー

Out of range and such I really can't go o~~~~~~~n

To Reina cellphone is the 3rd most precious thing


1st and 2nd is lots of people with that thought rightー


Whaaーt are they??


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment