News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Unforgettable…That…


Good afternooon


Yesterday I slept quickly

So refreshedー


Heyーheyー look at thiーs




Last time I went to 【COTE DE ROUGE】 and ate sweeーt sweets

This pic's ice was specially served by the shop

Artist is amazing (lol)





This pancake's so soft and delicious

Finally this

This is Reina's favorite



Millefeuille

This on my birthday at the hall I received one from staff-san

That taste is unforgettable I've come to eat more


Everyone too try going

There's one in Akasakaー




Today's Single Event I'm also looking forward to iーーーt (*´艸`) so excited

But will I fight with out of range again。。。。。。fuu



Ahh (´∀`)

Today's Uta no Rakuen's dayー

17:30~watch it okaーy


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment