News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 18, 2010

☆Treasure It☆


I've entered the bath


It's refreshing isn't it


Wearing live outfit I'll upload the picー




Yesterday・today the stage was also very hot

It got so exciting so I drew quite a sweat
but
It was truly fuun





All 【Ooki Hitomi】 performances were fun


It's like I got so into the lyrics or ratherー

Usually there's also place where it's hard to sing considering the stage's environment

The rhythm can't be heard

The interval's hard to catch。。。


To name a few but

This time it was such an easy to sing environment that not thinking about that kind of thing is fine

My voice also really came out



I like 【Ooki Hitomi】、 when Eri graduates I might not be able to sing it anymore so、

What performance left I want to enjoy singing it with good feelings


And then the few more times where 6th gen can sing、 I want to treasure it 1 performance by 1 performance


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment