News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 18, 2010

3 Minutes Left!!!!


Yahoー


I found pics of live I haven't uploaded yet so I'll upload it ok


The ones taken by manager-san





It's like lately before live it's so in a hurry

Wearing outfit there's no time to take it


In Morning Musume。 10 minutes before performance everyone gathered to put in enthusiasm right







That 【Ganbatte Ikimasshoーi】


After that's over
I got it taken





Maybe recently I've been to carefree in doing preparation。。。


When I noticed it the gathering is already in 3 minutes left so I go change in a hurry






From now on I'll try to move a little more according to the schedule。。。





Recently my hair's rolled so it's taking some time right







。。。just tried making an excuse。





I'll be careful。。。(lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment