News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 18, 2010

18th is。


Heyーheyーheyー


Today is hula hoop day apparentlyー

Seriously




My tension's a little raised


What should Reina do

(°□°`)

Today at this important hula hoop day how should I spend itー


But maybe I found out a little too late


Already 1 day is going to end



But just now when I check it up at August 22th I got the hula hoop so

Another 4 days it'll be 2 months since I started hula hoop so it's an anniversary isn't it



Already 2 months will pass
(´°Д°) amazing

My backpain is healed but the essential waistline
hasn't appeared yet。。。(・Д・)


Why


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment