News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 18, 2010

So Amusing☆


Waーtched it


I was energetic so I watched it

Uta no Rakuen





My face color's so bad there's even dark circles it's laughable

My face were dyiiiing


If only I applied more on the cheek。。。



And then I also saw next Utaraku's homepage


Next is 【Anisong Medley】


At Anisong Medley is also the time I had cold it was the 2nd recording so

I was feeling sick but as far as I can see on the homepage my face color looks alright



And also this time the assault reporting is plenty


The one where only the regular members talking about the highlight

Everyone's too relaxed it's like in the dressing room



Please give it a check



At next Utaraku BLEACH's song was what I sang



Anata ga inai to iya iya tte ieru wagaーmaーmaa


BLEACH is mama and brother's

Fa
fa fa fa favorite

Every week every week they watch it


↑This appeal I was told by mama to give it (lol)

What kind of appeal?lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment