News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thing Acquired Immediately☆


Hello-

A while ago I went to Kagawa for live

At the airport while thinking of buying souvenir for mama I looked around

And then “pah” something caught my eyes so I bought it here it is↓↓↓






Curry udon
Looks delicious right

But you know…

In Kagawa the sanuki udon? is famous isn't it

Why did Reina buy curry udon

It became a strange thing now (lol)




Even though it'd be good if I simply and normally bought the sanuki udon

Why curry udon all the way in Kagawa
Curry udon's also famous

If that's so then it's ok (・━・)


Even though Reina always so troubled when deciding what to buy

With this curry udon without hesitating I immediately purchased it

Do Reina and this curry udon have some kind of relation in our past lives?lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment