News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Excuse the Long Sentence (lol)


Yappi

Earlier I watched the recorded Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome

This is a true story right??

Somehow when I see dorama or movie with this kind of story

Normally I'm not really thinking about it

Living!!! is an amazing thing or rather

Even now there are people suffering from sickness

Part of us that are healthy、 right now have to live as much as we can

Have to enjoy it

I think


By living we can breathe or caught cold (lol) or laugh or cry or be angry

We mustn't think of it as an ordinary thing but we have to feel it

Even though it's just for the day I saw the TV with that kind of story lol


【Already sick of this lifestyle】 or

【I'm tired this isn't fun】 the time when I'm thinking like that

Is constantly but the time might come when I won't be able to say those things anymore so

I think it's fine if I'm just thinking about it...


Or so I....thought???


But as expected there are days where I'm not having fun and there are days that are fun

Come to think of it 24 hours 1 day isn't enough is it (°□°`)

Not really?

Somehow sleeping time is truly good for the body but

I came to think of it as the most wasted time (・Д・)

Because when I sleep the time passes so quick and I don't have any memory while sleeping

Well even while saying this kind of thing

There are times when Reina too wants to sleep...


That's why Reina not only when seeing this kind of TV

Everyday if I put that thought in the corner of my head all the time

Even the days that aren't fun

【Today is really a waste】 I can have a lifestyle where I'm not thinking that

…Somehow what I'm saying

Or what I want to say I don't know it anymore so

I'll stop he-re

Sentences are hard aren't they (´°Д°)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment