News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Head━━━!!!!


Yahho-i

How is Reina memorizing a song? is written in the comments

Reina

Listening to the temp song earnestly


The melody parts that are difficult to memorize even after listening many times

I write 【・】 as interval on the lyric card (´∀`)

But those 【・】 I think even when people other than Reina see it they won't understand。lol

But for Reina、 that way is the easiest way to memorize ehe






Come to think of it I also have to memorize the next Utaraku's song

How many songs do I have to memorizee




My head's already messed up………。


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment