News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reservation Check☆


Yahoo

It's been a long time now you know?

Since I checked the programs I'm going to record

From after 1 dorama is finished until a new dorama starts

There'll be nothing else other than special programs or such for a while。 I thought

So I didn't bother checking at all






Lots of new doramas are starting right
It's going to be hard to reserve the videotape again





This time what kind of dorama will there be
I'm excited




Ahh

Monday next week、 there's Otameshika! Special


I haven't been watching this at all recently

Ougon Densetsu too (´°Д°)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment