News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Read It↑↑


Yay

Just now I read the avocado cooking's comments briefly
Everyone thank you for telling so much

The one with tuna and avocado is easy-

That kind of response is quite a lot



   Indeed














…I thought but

Reina can't cut tuna。(・━・)

From the first handling is obviously、

Even the ones that's been handled first、cutting it to 1 bite size is also no good


    Because………










I can't touch fish with bare hands

Feels like such nonsense

It's out of the question right



But now I'm really sleepy my neck is wobbling


While I still have a memory (lol)


Good night


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment