News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

♪Haーyyaku♪


Yaho-

Today the updates aren't many are there

Sorr-y (´∀`)


The long unseen 6th gen front shot

↓↓↓↓




It's after live so the make ups are crumbling we're in a mess but don't worry about it
Today I said that I sang the new song right

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game

Reina's lyric part is similar number 1 and number 2 also sung at the same place so, it's confusing-

I was really frantic


It turned out fine somehow but my face must've been frantic

I wonder if it's alright……

Was Reina ugly

………(━∀━


Haan

Tomorrow I'll do my best
Not to forget the expression as well

No.1 and no.2 at 2 places of the lyric there are parts that Reina sings right?

I like the ha-yyaku part


People who weren't coming to live today

Look forward to the new song ok





     Bu (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment