News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

★First Showing★


Hello-u

Today

I'll show the outfit I haven't shown to everyone

First showing

Jya-n





This is the encore's outfit but

From today on it's going to be changed with the new song's outfit


This leopard patterned outfit is my favorite so the truth is I was shocked…




I was told that the new song's outfit can't be uploaded to blog yet so just wait ok
Cute isn't it this leopard-chan





In the past something called 【Ayu's Tail】 was popular right

That's attached too

Cute isn't it

Yahhoi

Wearing cute outfit raises tension doesn't it




Gao


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment