News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gyu♪


Thanks for waiting

It's over

Look look at thiis

↓↓↓↓



Gyu

Ufufu





Everyone

From now on at the end of live

【Otsukaa??Reina-】 there's a call like that right

The frequency of that from now on will decrease a little




But when it's time to say 【Otsukareina】 again

Everyone unite and say it ok

Anyway today's live was very exciting

Truly happy from my heart

The truth is the master that appeared at blog in the past came you know (>∀<)

And other friends who were together with me in middle school also came

I saw them


I was excited throbbing nervous

Seems like today I'll be able to sleep


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment