News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Slept Too Much…Shoot。lol




Somewhat…in the middle of jet lag? Tanaka Reina is

Yesterday after getting back and tidying up my luggages and doing this and that

In the evening I fell asleep in the living room…

I woke up 1 time in the middle but I slept again and woke up at about 5 o'clock in the morningー

But but but

As long as I don't take a nap at weird hours and sleep at night it'll turn back apparently won't it


Today seems like I don't have the leisure to take a nap so it's all right huh



But・・・

Recording's practice……

(°□°`) Not good




※Sentence is absolutely unrelated though…
I'll upload pics from [CD&DL Data ]'s photoshoot some time ago














The end (´∀`)

Only you 's outfit it was

I haven't uploaded these pics yet have I??(°O °)


I'll search the ones I haven't uploaded yet in my digital camera and I'll upload it today


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment