News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, July 29, 2011

There are Too Many Pics I'm Lost as to What to Write~(lol)


Hyahhoーi

Recording safely finished~

In the morning I was like 『Geh (°□°`) practice 』 and panicked but

I woke up early so somehow




Soo the continuation ok

C-ute's Hagiwara Mai-chan



Mai is、 about 7 years? or was it 6 years…。

Well our age differs quite much but (lol)

During Hello's Live period she talks a lot

『Reina-chaーn』 or so she'll approach me (´∀`)



She even sends me funny face pics suddenly。lol

With Okai Chisato-chan (*´艸`)

I want to upload that pic but you knowー

It's too strange a face、 surely it'll be NG。lol







And then C-ute's Nakajima Saki-chan (left)





Smileage's Ogawa Saki-chan



Saki-chan cutesy

I want her as my little sister

Is something from years ago、 before Saki-chan entered Smileage that I've noticed her (lol)



My little brother Masaru-kun、、? Masao?

Last time when I wrote about my little brother I made a pseudonym? alias? what was it again?lol

Ohーwell (lol)

Saki-chan、 is the same age as Tanaka-kun you know

Want to try going out with Reina's brother?lol






・・・・・A lie。 I'm sorry。(lol)






And then Berryz's Sugaya Risako-chan



Risako-chan has given Reina various consultations

Even though she's younger she looks older…



There's still more you know~ later on


※Earlier someone wrote they don't know Hakata-ben right

『Can't』
『Can't』 is what it meansー


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment