News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

IーamーHoーmeーe!!!!


It's been a while since an update from Japan

Japan's hotter (´°Д°)

Tidying up the luggages was hard~~~~~~

It finished safely though

The plane back home was so cold you see

I borrowed 3 sheets of blankets (lol)


I want to take it ea~~~sy but tomorrow there's recording so I have to remember the song~~

I'll do my best (━∀━)



In the end I didn't get to eat lobster in Hawaii you know



Maybe I'll watch recorded doramas

Don★Quixote
Ikemen desu ne
Zenkai Girl
Rokudenashi Blues

Lately I'm a bit addicted to Eito-san's doramas too

Last week you know・・・・

Ikeda-san who was together with me in Haikara Tantei Ou as a viscount appeared (*´艸`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment