News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Otsukareina!!!


Yahho

It's been a while since an entry past 0 o'clock

Everyone who came to Bus Tour 、 truly otsukareina for today





I saw it in the comments but it seems like you're enjoying it truly truly thank goodness

I haven't read them all so I'll read the rest of them before I sleep




At every Bus Tour 's Event Reina and everyone make a scribbling on the blackboard but

※For example 【4Shot 】 or
【It's Live you knoow 】 and such


The appearance of us scribbling on that blackboard has been photographed instantly












Of course Reina also drew it you know




So thennn

Soon I'll get on the bed

To all Bus Tour participants see you tomorrow

For people who couldn't come I'll upload the appearance at blog again every now and then ok


Theen good night (・▽・)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment