News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finished!!!


Otsukareina

FanClub Tour has ended




The last 【Fan's meeting】 was really really fun

From among the fans

Predicting so that the total age is 100 years old Sayu、 Aika、 Reina

We each chose several people

Reina chose 5 people in total

Other fans were saying that it's too manyー but

Believing my own intuition I went with them and

【101 years old】 it was


Very amazing isn't it

The chosen 5 people were young likeーI predicted

I was really happy

We also did various other games but explaining them with sentences is hard (^-^



I was truly happy from the bottom of my heart

When I shook hands with everyone at the end

Somehow it's so lonely

If only there was more time we could've got along more・・・・

It was truly fun O(≧∇≦)o


Even people who doesn't seem to usually show tearsー

【Thank you it was truly fun you know 】 seeing their appearance saying that while being moved to tears

Almost made me cried in sympathy

I'm the one who should be thanking you feels like that



On this time's Bus Tour

The bonds between 3 of us has also deepen





As I thought Bus Tour is niceー isn't it

I want to do it again with us 3




At the handshake

【The skit was amusing you know 】 there were many people who said that but

During 2 days the skit was only performed no longer than about 10 minutes wasn't it?(lol)

Weell looks like you enjoyed it so thank goodness huh


Truly 2 days that I enjoyed from my heart





Truly truly thank you


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment