News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Morningー♪


Today 1 day will also start you knoowー

I'm early in the morning (^-^


I read in the comments that、 apparently the Bus Tour groups were having fun noisily until midnight huhー (lol)

Everyone、 did you sleep properly

Reina slept you knowー

For about 5 hours perhaps

Today I'll also go all out with everyone ok




Reina and everyone are already departing




Inside the vehicle is pitch dark (lol)




I received the ones that were taken with Sayu's cellphone yesterday so I'll upload them ok








Let's take lots of pics today too~

So excited


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment