News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

▼Today 1 Day▼


Otsukareinaa

Today was 【Morning Musume。's All Night Nippon Mobile】(radio) and

Rehearsal of an event on 23rd and

Only you 's dance lesson


The radio is broadcasted on May 11・18・25 every wednesday

Radio with Gaki-san only the 2 of us

Isn't it a rare combinationー?(*´艸`) mufu





Yayー



Gaki-san you knowー

She follows through Reina's recklessness smooーothly doesn't sheー

I can talk this and that without thinking aーnything (lol)

I talked too much I even passed the arranged time (lol)





Today somehow time passed quickly for 1 day (°O °)

But you know、、、

I'm hungry (・Д・)

I ate french bread in the morning but since then I haven't eaten anything。。。(i∞i)


I'll just eat whatever's in my house randomly

Heheheー(´∀`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment