News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Sudden…(━∀━)


Otsuu

Suddenly a noticeー

I think there are people who already knew about it though (━∀━)


「Morning Musume。 Fanclub Tour in Hawaii」

Has been decidedd

It's been a long time since Hawaiiー


※Event days are 7/22 and 7/23(Hawaii time)

Application〆Deadline is May 17th(Tue)


For the details look at Hello! Project's Fanclub's homepage ok



And theーn

「Michishige Sayumi・Tanaka Reina・Mitsui Aika in Tokai」

The place has been changed

☆Schedule:5/28(Sat)、5/29(Sun)

〆Deadline is 4/25(Mon)


※Bus tour has been changed to Shizuoka prefecture Tokai district



There are plentitude events aren't there

There's a lot of chance to make contact with everyone huh yattaー



And then

Today I did 【freely dango】




My hair that is lol


First a ponytail then I rolled my hair and zip (←pin) like that


My clothes are likeーthis


Today's weather is bad but。。。

1 day let's do our best energetically



Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment