News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Last Monster is!!!!!


Hyahhoーi

At the comments 『I did GET itー 』 there were people like that but。。。


It's late but Gyaos' Reina produced monster the last one is…

Thiiis





Nyankohoop it is

I love cats and I'm addicted to hula hoop so

I tried combining those

Mama's trying to GET it again but she's having a hard fight (*´艸`) haha






Ah

Um you knoowー again from grandma's company

I received royal jelly




『Is it about time it's running out?』 saying that they sent it apparentlyー

How kind they areー


I drink it everyday without fail you knoow





Today somehow my right eye is blinking repeatedly………

It's awful (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment