News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waーo(・Д・)!!!!!





Ochuー

Today's rehearsal was fun

As I thought singing is so nice

So fun



A drink I found on the way back




↑This is very delicious you know

Even though it's refreshing it's slightly sweettt (´∀`)




And also and also

Don



Wao (°O °

Aluminium foil for baked potato

……received in a box you know





Back then I uploaded it at blog you see

I received it in a box

Terrificsh~~~



60 rolls are in it (lol)

Have to eat lots of baked potatoesー(°□°`)lol

Can someone give me potatoes in a box?
(´-ω-`)


(´、ゝ` fufu


Just kidding




Good night (●´∀`●)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

4 comments:

Aidol said...

Hey guys. Can you help me on something? I notice that most people put っ after there sentences like when Reina typed "さっぱりなのに ほのかに甘いのだっっ(´∀`)". I know that つ is tsu but what is っ? Please help. Thank you!

Sherry said...

Thought you hated us. ;P

lzz said...

Kappachii? :D
It's "sokuon". When it's placed at the end it is read like a sudden stop. Or like a soft exclamation (!)
In that example, da is read da'.
Hope you understand (^-^)

Aidol said...

Hate? I don't hate. I never hated you guys. I really admire you.
And thank you for explaining, Izz!

Post a Comment