News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frustation。。。


Morning

Today is a TV 's recording




Before recording I have to roll my face huh






Just kidding lol








It was lying in front of my eyes so I tried using it

But Reina、 did it while watching TV you know (°O °)

As I thought this kindーofーthing is something I have to keep doing it or

The result can't be seen before my eyes I know that but

It couldn't be seen so much that 1 time I was frustated。lol


But recently I heard that if the flow of lymph? is good then my face colour will also become good so、

I started doing again



So thennn

Today also for 1 day it's a fight




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment