News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

From Tomorrow♪


Ochuー

I've watched Hello! Channel 3's DVD once again

Just how much am I gonna watch it (━∀━)lol






Ah um you knoww

It's sudden but

Presenting a gum Reina's very addicted to now

Jyajyaーn



Budou flavour

It's very delicious so everyone please try eating it too

The taste is long lasting (━∀━)




Ahh

From tomorrow I can do rehearsal while holding the mic

I'm really looking forward to it

But I'm quite anxious you know

Song which has a new choreograph、 the dance still hasn't entered my body so

Can I dance while singing orーnot…



But I have to get used to it quickly because soon it's performance time isn't it (`◇´;


I want to sing it quickly

Won't tomorrow come quickly

But when I hold a mic I think troubles that are never there up to now will emerge so I have to do my best


Anyway…

After getting in the bath and watching DVD maybe I'll sleep

Alrighty then
Good nights (●´∀`●)




Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment