News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meat Day♪


Everyone

Good eveningss

Today I went to get yakiniku

At salad bar I ate lots of salad you know





Karubi roーsu horumon mino



Looks deliciousーdoesn't it



Today the number 1 delicious is wiener

But I forgot to take its pic (lol)


So careless tehe (*´艸`)


After the meal is the refreshing



Fruitsss ( ´∀` )



Eating pineapple after meal is good apparentlyーyou know (°O °)

Though I don't know if it's a true story or notー(lol)

But I ate it



Ahh (°□°`)

Can it be today is Saturday

Tomorrow's Sunday so there's Utaraku rightt


And it's even the one where I challenged that difficult song。。。

Dokomademoーo kaーagiriーnakuーu


Please watch it okay okay


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment