News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cosmetics☆I Want to be Good at Iーt!!


Morniーn

Somehow recently there's a karaage boom apparentlyーyou know (°O °)

Said so on the TV

Reina likes karaage you know

What about everyonee????

Karaage you see

It's delicious no matter where you eat it right

You can't miss (´、ゝ`




Ah。

There was a CM just now I want Kuroki Meisa-san's albumー

Among Kuroki Meisa-san's songs

Reina's favorite genre? melody? there's lots of them



・・・




・・・Heeyーheeyーheey



Can I roll and change the topic?(lol)

Can I post yesterday's pics again?

Furthermore they're all taken myself (lol)



The blog just a little while back、 are all face without makeup so

Taking pics with face that has makeup applied after a long time is so fun lol





As I thought cosmetics -sama is wonderful isn't it





But when my skin doesn't absorb the makeup well it's better to be without makeup

Because Reina's bad at cosmetics huuh。。。

I want to be good at cosmetics

I want to apply cosmetics until the original form becomes unknown





Masuwaka Tsubasa-chan or

Kumicky I want to try applying cosmetics like they do

But I don't know how to do iーt (lol)





Sorry for all pics being almost the same since earlier ok (´-ω-`) bow


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment