News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Enjoyed It☆


Haa~ so sleeppーy

Now then。

Today's last entry


When I saw the comments everyone was watching soccer apparently huh

And looks like we've even won

Congratulations




After yakiniku Reina also went to this kind of place




↑Speaking of a place that has thiis??


Right

Game center it iis

UFO catcher I did it after so long you know (●`∪´●)





Somehow (°□°`)


Easily gets






Chiroru Choco



I also got other stuff you know (°O °)





Only stuff like foodー(lol)

Cause I don't need keyholder or such

As expected I came to want to get snacks huh

Cause there's so very much availableー(´-ω-`)


It's alright

I won't eat them all at once (´、ゝ` fufu


So thenn

Good nights


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment