News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Wrong Part was。。。


Did everyone get iit??

『Ashita mo shinjite itai ya iya iya iya iya iya iyaー』


While writing it I lost track。


Anyway that lyrics

『Ashita mo shinjitei ya iya iya…』 was somehow the way I said it


I blew iit I even thought that

When I was singing 『Huh?Somehow just now it was strange?』 I thought but

OK came out so was it just my imagination or so I thought。。。


It's a precious episode isn't it

Tehe (*´艸`)

Everyone it's a secret ok??



Now that it's already written in blog various people will came to know it right

Wheww

Today somehow from morning has been fun you know? (lol)


It was a fine 1 day


Already time for good kids to sleep


I am a good kid so I'm going to sleep。

Good night

Everyone too let's sleepー



A (°O °)

Mama told me

『Fuu~』's blog's 1st pic、 my legs weren't spreading oh so wide apart (lol)

It's just a dad style sittingー so don't misunderstand ok (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment