News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hehhehhe(●´∀`●)


Arrived hoーme

I'm home


Something that Reina was looking forward to。。。

That was hula hoop

The eaten portion has to be expended or it'll become flesh。。。it'll become fruit。。。no。。。it'll become flesh right

It'll become flesh is that riーght?(lol)


While hula hooping I'm making blog


Reina you know

After eating always wanted to hula hoop so bad I can hardly endure it


When I got back、 mamaー


『This something you're looking forward to is 【Otameshika!】 right?』

Said that to me (lol)

Today it's differentー


Hearing that increased my expectation again but、 now I'm going to hula hoop for 1 hour

And soーthat objective has been set by m━━━━━━e (●`∪´●)



【I'm hoome】 though I said that I've already started hula hooping and progressing for 30 minutes

Feelsーgood feelsーgoood


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment