News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Shoujo S♪


Yaーyaーy 


People who watched today's Uta no Rakuen raise your haaーnd



Haーi



Reina has yet to see it but





Howーwas iit?


Today was the anisong episode apparently


Together with Sayaka-chan singing SCANDAL-san's Shoujo S right?


That too is similar to last week when I had a cold it was the 2nd recording so my face was dying right
 


Even though it was the long awaited anisong's episode that I dreamed of。。。

I wanted to do it when I'm healthy



Reina also is going to see it laterー

Was my face dying or not my heart is beating though (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment