News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

●Town's Billboard●


Hey- hey- hey-
It's a story that's hard to convey but can I talk about it anywa-y?

But even if you say no I'll do it anyway?lol



On my way to work today

I found a 【Reiku】 billboard

At the quite large billboard、Reina saw it from inside the car


At that billboard there were 3~4 humans hanging there

They were wearing helmet so maybe they were construction workers?


But even though it's very high

The lifeline? or rope that's similar was nowhere to be seen

They were just gripping to the billboard like that

While shaking thinking how dangerous-

Without thinking my body left the seat to watch them



   (´°Д°)









It was the billboard's design。


The people making the billboard hanging at the billboard

Seems like they were in the middle of making the design


They were really hurrying (°□°`)

I was going to take a pic but the car's speed was quick so

It was shaking I couldn't take it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment