News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nos~tal~gic~♪


Yahho-i

I was thinking of watching a singing program that I recorded a while ago so I put in the DVD

It was the one at about the end of last year perhaps




It was filled artists I liked at that time that is the same people over and over that I really know it

Nishino Kana-san BIG BANG Touhoushinki Katou Miriya-san and Shimizu Shouta-san etc etc…





If I keep watching it the memories of the end of year will be coming back from inside my head-


This year too when I notice it's already October

How will this year's end of year turn out-。

What will I do。

1 year is really short。

Ah (´°Д°)

Everyone next year's going to be digital terrestrial television so people who own TVs not capable of digital terrestrial television

Buy a replacement ok- (´∀`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment