News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tell Mee↑↑


Chao

Recently I'm into avocado again

At revolving sushi there's also shrimp avocado right?

I also like that buut


Last time when I ate fresh spring roll with avocado in it
I really felt happiness

It's been a long time since I ate food

    【oh wo-w】

…and screamed


In the past? when I asked for avocado cooking at shop

The cooking was avocado that's passed in the fire

     ……


Reina prefers to eat avocado as is。

If you know avocado cooking that can be made at home tell mee

Next time it's going to be made





    By mama (lol)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment