News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tired。。。


Earlier Reina watched Anpanman

It's been a while since I watched it (●´∀`●)



But there's also something written on the comments

If you're doing hula hoop for 50 minutes then why don't work hard another 10 minutes and aim for 1hour。 something like that





That Reina's also really thinking about it


But you know


During that 10 minutes I have to try hard the tiredness is as if about 50 minutes has passed






While listening to music。。。

Even tried singing but

I got so tired I couldn't hold it so I stopped



Ah。

I went to all the trouble of buying the one that's prebuilt so tomorrow I mustn't forgetー to bring it


Tomorrow for concert
I'm going to go to Hiroshima


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment