News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Correct Answer iis????


Finished eating


Thanks


The correct answer…






Sukiyakiー

I put out a hint so you must've known right

But even before I put out the hint there's some people who said sukiyaki
and got it right wasn't there

Cool




What
telepathy



But it's been a while since I ate my home's
meal


Itadakimasu shot




The meat。。。






Churu churu



I've said it before but Reina about the string konnyaku

Churu churu is what I say


The truth is I was thinking of putting in udon later but

I've gotten full so I didn't


If only my stomach is a little bit bigger。。。




But you know


When I was at Fukuoka I put champon noodles in but

In Tokyo it's not sold


Why whーy
(´°Д°)


Even though it's very deliciouーs



It's absolutely better if it's also sold in Tokyo I tell yoーu


Champon noodles



Howーis it


Champon noodles corporation's president-san
lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment