News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Boots♪


Bath finished


Yay




A while ago I was talking about Twitter but。。。

I Tanaka Reina has no desire to use Twitter at all so

Please treat me kindly



But。。。


I might have a little bit of interest?


・・・(lol)


Ah。

Reina forgot right



(´°Д°) To upload today's clothes


Jyan






This boots、 the ones I uploaded recently


Was it yesterday。。。?


Completely forgot (lol)







From head to toe it's simple with black but、 cute isn't iーt

And it's even easy to move


There's also appearance from behind





↑This from behind shot、 is quite my favorite
(*´艸`)lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment