News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Last☆


Ya-y


For today's last blog I'll close it with a pic with the recently nauseating Junjun

Junjun fans..

Sorry for saying nauseating nauseating

It's a loving expression (lol)


↑Look

Baumkuchen that's already eaten until only 1 bite left

Is going to be fed to Reina


Like I'm going to eat that (´°Д°)


If you're going to give me at least give a bit more ok (━_━)


I wanted to try singing the song for recording but

I'm in a hotel so it feels like it'll echo to the next room

...Let's not.


So then so then everyone

Good night

See you tomorrow ok (´∀`)


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment