News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Being Caretaker.


Yaho-

Presenting today's lunch all at once

Today's side dishes were many


So-men

Ah.

Nyu-men?

At Kagawa it's eaten with miso soup

First time eating it


Colourful pickles


Potato salad yay


↑Today's serving looks good doesn't it

I've grown a bit right


Now everyone is going to eat dinner but

I'm being the caretaker

Because I've to recover my physical condition
So limited at this time

Buu


A meal pic from Aika came


The meat's so bad
I wanted to go so badly

But it's fine...


For Reina who's being a lonely caretaker in the hotel alone staff-san

Has bought this
↓↓↓↓


Thank you very much


You're also thinking about Reina aren't yo-u e-n

I'm so glad


So then.

Let's eat cake.


Hyahho-i


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment