News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Idol Failure?!


Ottsuu

Live's over

Right now I have lots of things I want to tell to everyone

First is about live ok

Reina, the headache has been healed but the mucus is still dangerous

Today how many times my nose, to tissue

"Sno-rt" like that
And even the slow songs

Still have to do mucus control?

...I can't control mucus buut......

If I stop breathing then it won't fly off right?

But at heavy songs

I have to breathe or I'll break

If I'm careless it'll came out right

That............


The mucus.........(´°Д°)

I got really impatient


Idol's finished I thought

A-n I did iit (・━・)lol

Ca-n't help it...

It's natural occurence.


↑Today it seems like Sayu's acquaitance came and brought gift

Thank you

And it's even so much


Everyone was rummaging through them happily
It's so fuun


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment