News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm Home♪


Yaho

Arrived in Tokyo~~~~

The weather's also not that cold I'm relieved


Reina's current physical condition is~

The mucus is unstoppable as usual.

My throat...


......hurts more than yesterday

Rather than nasal voice it'll become a hoarse voice.


......feels like that


But somehow it feels like I'm almost healed so it's fine


Ah. That's right (´∀`)


Kagawa's bed-sama that took care of me for 2 days straight
Thank you for making Reina slept soundly


Now then let's work hard for the recording

A


Before that I'd like to eat something

Now I know I want to eat bagel buut...

Is there a shop called Bagel & Bagel? around here (・Д・)

I like the bagel there

It's not just bagel

The ones that sandwiched various stuff


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment