News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Otsukareina!!!!


The massage is over


It feels gooーod


Ah (°□°

There's a report for everyone from my brother

Apparently he went to a book off the next day

And searched for books that everyone were telling

The kinds were there but


There weren't any full volume


So he's saying please give me (lol)


Whatーshould we do? Everyone lol






And also in the comments there's a question so I'll answer it


For sushi toppings I do like eggs and crab salad



But today's large amount of eggs、 is not for Reina lol


Reina can only eat 1 of them you know


Today, you knowー?


Even though I only ordered 3 eggs


5 of them came


Reina really is


Lucky girl right lol


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

1 comment:

kezia said...

do u have any facebook??n may I follow your twitter?what is it?hehe
thx!!I'm ypur big fans!by the way my friends said that i look a lot like u :D
our profile are nearly d same :D
be the best Reina!!

Post a Comment