News

Reina's blog Twitter is up!!!



Reina! Project's Twitter is up!






Did you know?



You can request untranslated entries to be translated at Feedback.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Haromoni@~☆∀☆

Next is Haromoni age


Come to think of it when wearing yukata

Or even other various costumes

Cat ears is always present isn't it


Reina in Chinese dress


Oh my~

Did I wear this


This is salaryman???

Suited both of us isn't it


But Aika (lol)

Has changed hasn't she


Here it comes~


【Detective Tanaka】..


The first time this was recorded

When I saw the costume I was surprised


My jaw dropped.


・・・(°□° (lol)


At first?

Of course I did resist


Because the costume is too big isn't it


Gradually Tanaka Reina was addicted to it


Tanaka Reina no Otsukareina

No comments:

Post a Comment